We are looking for a Middle WordPress Developer to join our team for a full-time position.
– 3+ years of WordPress development proven experience (portfolio/past projects)
– Strong proficiency in WordPress development, including custom theme and plugin development.
– Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work within deadlines.
– Experience with PHP and MySQL for server-side development and database management.
– Expert in Pixel perfect WP Theme Creation / Customization from sketch, Figma and PageSpeed optimization
– Ability to troubleshoot and debug WordPress-related issues effectively.
– Excellent English communication and collaboration skills
– Website development, including design and building (front-end/ back-end including database and server integration).
– Theme and Plugin Customization, Creating custom themes, templates, and plugins for WordPress.
– Troubleshooting and Debugging, resolving issues related to WordPress websites, themes, plugins, and hosting.
– Collaboration with designers, content creators, and other developers to deliver high-quality web solutions. Design decisions, incorporate visual elements, and ensure that the website meets the requirements established.
– Staying Up-to-Date with the latest trends and advancements in WordPress development.
– Challenging projects and tasks, cutting-edge technologies;
– Great opportunities for professional and career growth;
– Competitive salary and taxes compensation;
– 12 sick leaves and 18 paid vacation business days per year;
– Medical insurance;
– Convenient office;
– Flexible home/office work schedule;
– Corporate English lessons;
– Professional certification;
– Experience implementing professional ecommerce solutions for US and Western Europe;
– Refer a friend program;
– Integration events.
About Elogic Commerce
Elogic Commerce is a global Certified Magento and Adobe Solution partner. We are a team of 160+ professionals, who became a recognizable Magento partner in the world.
We deliver solutions that become an essential part of your success.
Our team was awarded in 2019 by Magento at the largest conference in Las Vegas as the top contributors to the open-source version for the fact that we made a significant contribution to the MSI module that was presented in Magento 2.3.
— Constant development
— Freedom and responsibility
— People centric