We are looking for a self-motivated and proactive individual with a strong business mindset and communication skills. The one who is willing to contribute to account development as well as drive further business growth through scaling existing and development of new services and expertise.
• 1+ year of account management, sale or PM experience;
• Proven experience of accounts growth;
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Ability to work with a big number of internal and external stakeholders;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Experience in e-commerce would be a huge plus
• Ability to create new projects with existing clients through understanding of their business needs.
- Account management and development: building partnership and strategic relations with customers, proactive account development;
- Manage and measure satisfaction and success of the company clients;
- Trouble-shooting at existing projects;
- Monitoring of invoices payment;
- Effective communication with inner company’s stakeholders, care about their satisfaction and qualitative work as well;
- Build a great Customer Journey for each account by providing the high-level services and helping teams in this directions;
- Build plans of work with each account and keep the information up to date in the CRM or other required tools.
- Expected KPI’s for this position:• Revenue growth and contribution margin
• Employee satisfaction
• Customer satisfaction
- Challenging projects and tasks, cutting edge technologies;
- Great opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Competitive salary and taxes compensation;
- 12 sick leaves and 18 paid vacation business days per year;
- Medical insurance;
- Convenient office;
- Flexible home/office work schedule;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Professional certification;
- Experience implementing professional ecommerce solutions for US and Western Europe
- Refer a friend program;
- Integration events.