This Corporate and Social Responsibility Policy was designed and adopted by Elogicus Osaühing (here: Elogicus) to inform all stakeholders including investors, customers, employees, the community and the environment about integrations of business operations and values that are reflected in the company's policies and actions.
Commitment and Aims
Elogicus is committed to: Continuous improvement in our Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy by:
- Encouraging our business partners to implement CSR;
- Continually improving our performance and meeting all applicable legislation;
- Informing our staff to be mindful of the effect of their actions on non-renewable resources.
The CSR policy is to make clear to all stakeholders what Elogicus mean by CSR and how Elogicus propose to work towards implementing and achieving CSR. The CSR policy applies throughout all activities of the company.
Elogicus recognizes that CSR embraces all aspects of sustainable development and social issues which are of most relevance to Elogicus and decides at what stage this CSR policy could most effectively and legally be included:
- Elogicus shall operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices;
- Elogicus believe that a responsible approach to developing relationships between companies and communities they serve, national and international, is a vital part of delivering business success;
- When carrying out our business, Elogicus will determine the environmental, social and economic issues;
- Elogicus will continually review all policies and business practices to encourage engagement with business partners and to promote development.
Elogicus is committed to ensuring that our business is conducted in all respects according to rigorous ethical, professional and legal standards:
- All the laws that regulate and apply will be complied with;
- Elogicus endeavors to ensure that stakeholders have confidence in the decision-making and management processes of the service provided, by the conduct and professionalism of all staff. Elogicus does this by continually training and developing our staff;
- All groups and individuals with whom Elogicus have a business relationship will be treated in a fair, open and respectful manner;
- Competition will be reasonable and based upon the quality, value and integrity of the services being supplied;
- Feedback on performance will be actively sought, and Elogicus will encourage customers to give feedback on our performance and ensure that all customer comments are analyzed, responded to and where appropriate, acted upon.
Elogicus objective is to endeavor to reduce the impact on the environment through a commitment to continual improvement:
- Elogicus will continue to work with our partners to reduce their impact on the environment;
- Elogicus will by applying Responsible Care to all activities, assess the environmental impact and report against these findings and report openly to all stakeholders.
Elogicus aim to support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights:
- All partners are actively encouraged to observe international human rights norms within their work.
- Elogicus aim to eliminate discrimination based on any grounds (Race, Creed, Colour or Religion) and promote equality of opportunity.
A Sustainable Policy for Procurement of services will be maintained that will set out the principles, policies and procedures within Company.
Ethics and Ethical Trading
Elogicus will ensure that partners uphold the workplace standards and behaviours consistent with the Company's requirements. Elogicus holds regular meetings with partners to support these ideas.
Any questions or concerns relating to this policy should be addressed to Elogicus Management board member directly: [email protected]
Management board member
Management board member