The stack of technologies we love and multiply:
- I love, know-how and practice: OOP / Design Patterns; PHP 7; Zend Framework;
- understand and practice API: REST / SOAP / GraphQL; as well as XML (without it in Magento in any way)
- love to work with databases: MySQL / ElasticSearch;
this can happen: CSS / HTML (rarely and little)
- following Git
- you respect and honor Composer as a friend and companion
- you have already tried and know the taste of RabbitMQ, Varnish
- Good command of English.
- Problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Communication skills
- Stress resistance
- Challenging projects and tasks, cutting edge technologies;
- Great opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Competitive salary and taxes compensation;
- 12 sick leaves and 18 paid vacation business days per year;
- Medical insurance;
- Convenient office;
- Flexible home/office work schedule;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Professional certification;
- Experience implementing professional ecommerce solutions for US and Western Europe
- Refer a friend program;
- Integration events.
- Analyze business and technical specifications/requirements and develop enterprise-level e-commerce solutions;
- Produce clear, well-structured, cross-browser, testable, scalable, critical bugs free code;
- Fix bugs and resolve production issues (PHP/MySQL/JS);
- Work with development team to ensure proper implementation of website’s functionality;
- Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
- Provide updates to effort estimates and status of assigned tasks.
There are 2 types of projects at Elogic: direct and staff augmentation (team extension).
You can find out more about direct projects here: elogic.co/projects
As for staff augmentation, these are mostly large enterprise projects with a microservice architecture and teams distributed around the world, where Elogic developers are responsible for part of Magento and other teams for part of their expertise.
Team and roles:
Project teams, depending on the complexity of the project, consist of:
PM / BA, Tech lead — senior Magento developer, Back-end developers (from 1 to 4 on the project), Front-end developers (from 2 to 5), DevOps, QA.
Sometimes we involve additional designers, SEO specialists, copywriters, and data-entry specialists.
There are also projects with a large workload (such as Carbon38,) where a team of 8 to 15 back-end & front-end developers.
The most common methodology on projects is Scrumban, which combines Scrum and Kanban. In this way, we use the Agile approach, but also adhere to deadlines, which we evaluate for the client.