Elogic Commerce is focused on e-commerce projects. It is a fast-growing company which is looking for a SalesForce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Developer . This member of our young company will be responsible for designing, building, and implementing large-scale software systems.
- implement new features using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware);
- implement front-end features;
- create and maintain code documentation;
- debug and troubleshoot software defects;
- collaborate with the team, client and Project Manager to fully understand the business requirements;
- communicate efficiently and accurately with the Project Manager and report any progress and/or delays;
- use Demandware Script and other related development technologies, perform various coding tasks, such as design, development, and testing of Demandware REST APIs, DW Pipelet, and other back-end services;
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science;
- 2-5 years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware);
- experience in working with APIs and 3rd party system integrations;
- expertise developing products using web services, XML, SOAP, REST, HTTPS, API, RSA encryption, XPath, and XSD Schemas;
- level of English-Intermediate and higher;
- self-motivated and creative;
Would be a great plus
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Certificate;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable working place;
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly team;
- 12 sick leaves and 18 paid vacation business days per year;
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Professional certification;
- Refer a friend program;
There are 2 types of projects at Elogic: direct and staff augmentation (team extension).
You can find out more about direct projects here: elogic.co/projects
As for staff augmentation, these are mostly large enterprise projects with a microservice architecture and teams distributed around the world, where Elogic developers are responsible for part of Magento and other teams for part of their expertise.
The most common methodology on projects is Scrumban, which combines Scrum and Kanban. In this way, we use the Agile approach, but also adhere to deadlines, which we evaluate for the client.