AJAX Shopping Cart is a Magento 2 extension designed by Amasty. The main goal of this extension is to ease the shopping process by adding the desired item to the shopping cart without reloading the page.
Why do you need AJAX Shopping Cart Extension for Magento?
AJAX Shopping Cart is designed to bring simplicity to your online store while making an overall customer experience better. Using this extension your store visitors can preview and add new items to the shopping cart straight from the category page. This means that customers can continue browsing the store without the need to switch between multiple product pages.
Main Features of Magento 2 Ajax Shopping Cart Extension
- AJAX cart pop-up. This feature displays a customer’s shopping cart each time they put something into it to immediately proceed to checkout.
- AJAX confirmation window. With this particular feature, you can add confirmation for each position in your store to reduce the number of misclicks your customers can make.
- Related items. You can provide related items for each product when customers add goods to their shopping carts.
What does it look like?
Here you can find a demonstration of how you can implement an Ajax Shopping Cart extension for your store.
Instead of clicking the link and being transferred to a new page, shoppers can add each item to the cart without leaving a category page. They can also choose their size and available colors for each position.
- Magento Open Source v.2.0,2.1,2.2, 2.3.
- Magento Commerce v. 2.1,2.2, 2.3
How Much Does Amasty Ajax Shopping Cart Extension Cost?
Pricing for the extension starts at €235 for a Magento Open Source edition to be paid for the first year and €145 for the following years. For Adobe Commerce and Commerce Cloud editions, the fee goes as €545 for the first year and €329 for the following years.
Where to buy
What to do if AJAX Shopping Cart for Magento 2 doesn’t work for you?
If Ajax Shopping Cart doesn’t fully satisfy your needs, we can design a custom extension for your website with additional features you require. For the details, please, look at our Magento custom extension development services.
You might also like: Top 20 free and paid Magento 2 extensions