A blog is an extension for your Magento store, with the help of which you don’t need to use any additional platforms for creating content for your blog.
Why do you need a blog extension for Magento?
Interesting and compelling content is an important part of any business. For example, if you run a shop specialized in consumer electronics, blog posts about upcoming products and the latest news from the tech world can be interesting for your existing customers and can also help bring new ones. Using the blog extension you won’t need to use any additional tools to create and edit blogs on your website. You can do it straight from the Magento admin panel.
Main Features of Magento 2 Blog Extension
- Blog posts, Tags, Categories. You can add blogs and personal tags, create multiple categories to organize your content.
- Permalinks. You can create a unique permalink using Hieroglyph, Arabic, Kirilik, etc.
- Related Posts and Products. With this extension, you can add relatable pieces of content or products to each of your posts.
- Blog Comments. This feature allows you to add comments to your articles and comment using social media apps, such as Facebook.
- SEO practices. The extension also provides you with tools to help you create canonical URLs and monitor the efficiency of your blog posts.
What does it look like?
Below is an example of how you can add a “Blog” section to your website using the Blog extension. This screenshot has been taken from a site we’ve helped develop. It belongs to a Swiss online vape shop Dampfi that sells e-cigarettes, vapes, and smoking accessories. You can find more about how we developed this website in our case study here.
When users click on the “Blog” option in the menu they’re being redirected to the webpage, where they can find articles on different topics. On the left, they can choose a category to see the blog posts related to a specific topic.
- Magento Open Source v.2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2,4
- Magento Commerce v. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Magento Commerce on Cloud v. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Magento B2B v. 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
How Much Does a Magento Blog Extension Cost?
Blog extension for Magento can be downloaded free of charge.
Where to download
What to do if the blog extension for Magento 2 doesn’t work for you?
If the blog extension doesn’t meet all your needs and requirements, we can make a customized extension specifically for your online shop. If you want to find out more about this service, please, check out our Magento custom extension development services.
Please, consider also reading: Top 20 free and paid Magento 2 extensions